LEARN 2 LEARN
School Readiness Program
Our prgram includes distinct academic time, where students learn the value of structure and routine, while still having fun and staying active! The program also focuses on promoting motor skills in our gymnastics facility.
We use 'educational art' to teach texture, fine motor skills, reinforce learning of colors, shapes, letters, and object sorting.
We also use 'movement through music', allowing students to explore movement through rhythm. Music allows for listening games, instruction of basic math skills, and most importantly socialization as the power of music brings many children directly out of their shell and into their own comfort level.
- Identifying Letters & Numbers
- Identifying Colors & Shapes
- Writing Letters & Numbers
- Learning & Writing Age, Address, and Phone Number
- Simple Sentence Structure
- Simple Addition and Subtraction
GROSS MOTOR SKILLS
- Jump From Two Feet
- Avoiding Obstacles
- Walking on Tiptoes
- Standing on One Foot
FINE MOTOR SKILLS
- Hold Crayons and Pencils Correctly
- Putting Together Puzzles
- Cleaning Up
- Listening Skills
- Demonstrating Hand Preference
- Participates in Cooperative Play